£50 Risk Free Bet from Sportingbet, plus £100 No Lose Bet on Sprinter Sacre
1. Open an account with Sportingbet plus place a qualifying bet (qualify your first bet must be placed at odds of 1.5 or greater). If your bet wins, they will award you DOUBLE Rewards points on your winning bet. If your bet loses: claim your free bet up to £50 plus free Reward points http://cheltfe.st/sportingbet50
£100 Sprinter Sacre No Lose Bet
£100 no lose bet* on Sprinter Sacre, if he loses in the Sportingbet Mother Champions Chase (15.20).
Sportingbet is paying 5 places in the Coral Cup (Wed 16.00) and 4 places in Champion Bumber (Wed 17.15).
The Sprinter Sacre bet will only appear on your Sportingbet home page when you have placed at least one bet on day 2 at Cheltenham. The total bets placed up to £100 will decide what no lose free bet you can have on Sprinter Sacre. See the terms and conditions below. Get the bet at http://cheltfe.st/sportingbet50
1.Place bets at Cheltenham on Wednesday with Sportingbet to qualify you for a “No Lose Bet” on Sprinter Sacre.
2. If you back Sprinter Sacre to win the Race and he loses we refund your money (max £100).
3. Qualifying bets must be placed on any other Cheltenham Race(s) to qualify.
4. You can then place up to the total value of these bets on the “No Lose” Sprinter Sacre market (max £100).
5. Bets in the “No Lose” Market are placed separately with your own betting funds.
6. This is not a “matched offer”. If Sprinter Sacre loses we refund qualifying bets in the “No Lose” Market (max £100 within 1 hour). So if, for example you have a £50 bet on the Neptune, you qualify for a £50 No Lose Bet on Sprinter Sacre with your own betting funds. If you place a £50 bet on the Neptune and £50 on the RSA you qualify for a £100 No Lose Bet on Sprinter Sacre.